Company Name: EKINSA Equipamiento Institucional S.A.U.
Commercial Name: Ekinsa
Registered Office: Santa Leonor 61. 28037 Madrid / Spain
EIN / Tax ID No.: A28816221
Telephone: +34 91 327 00 00
Fax: +34 91 327 09 25
Registered in the Registry: Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 1,924, Sheet 75, Page M-34.471.
Registered under the following file registration numbers at the Spanish Data Protection Agency: 2100250032and 2100250039
Domain name: www.ekinsa.com
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and implementing regulations, the person responsible for the website, pursuant to articles 5 and 6 of the LOPD, hereby informs all the website users that provide or intend to provide their personal data that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
By checking the box below, users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data will be processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- To send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical media, currently in use or that will be in the future, enabling commercial communications. Said communications shall be related to the products or services offered by the provider and by collaborators or partners with which it may have entered into agreements for commercial promotions amongst its clients. In this case, third parties shall never have access to your personal data. In any case, the commercial communications shall be sent by the provider and shall focus on products and services connected to the provider’s sector of activity.
- To conduct statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests and any other types of petitions made by users through any of the forms of contact placed at their disposal on the company’s website.
- To send the website’s news bulletin.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees the users that in no case shall their personal data be transferred to third-party companies, and that whenever any personal data is to be transferred, titleholders thereto shall be asked in advance for their express, informed and unequivocal consent.
All the data requested through the website are obligatory, since they are required to provide an optimum service to users. In the event that all the data are not furnished, the provider cannot guarantee that the information and services provided correspond fully to users’ needs.
In all cases, the provider guarantees users the right of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition pursuant to current legislation. To this end, pursuant to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), users may exercise their rights by sending an express request, together with a copy of their Spanish National Identity Document (DNI), via any of the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +34 91 327 09 25
- Postal Address: Santa Leonor 61. 28037 Madrid / Spain
Likewise, users may request to be removed from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” section of all the emails sent by the provider.
Likewise, the provider has adopted all necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the safety and integrity of the personal data it processes, and to avoid its loss, alteration and/or access by non-authorised third parties.
The cookies used by this website are associated solely with an anonymous user and his or her computer, and do not in themselves provide the user’s personal data.
Users have the option of configuring their browser in order to be notified of the reception of cookies and to block their installation. For further information, please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals.
In order to use the website, it is not necessary for users to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website or by a third party acting on its behalf, notwithstanding the fact that it may be necessary for the user to initiate a session as such for each of the services where prior registration or login is required.
The cookies used on this website are always temporary in nature and have the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more effective. Under no circumstances shall cookies be used to gather information of a personal nature.
The website’s servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All of this information is recorded in a duly registered activity file belonging to the server, which allows subsequent data processing for the purpose of obtaining purely statistical measurements which make it possible to know the number of pages printed, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of the visits, the point of access, etc.