- Study. Analysis of the functional, technical and corporate image needs. Analysis of alternatives regarding garments and fabrics.
- Assessment. Upon studying the variables and alternatives, we will assess the client as to that which best adapts to its needs.
- Design. Creation of an initial design, preparation of models and patterns. Real tests using samples and prototypes.
- Taking of measurements and adaptation. The necessary individual measurements are taken of each staff member. This can be carried out at Ekinsa’s headquarters or on the client’s premises.
- Preparation and production. Planning, stockpiling of raw materials and manufacture of cutting-edge clothing according to the measurement standards taken earlier.
- Individual delivery. Distribution of the individualised material for each staff member with onsite alterations and immediate replacements.
- Storage service. Permanent stock management and replacement service.
- Availability of information in real time of the service operating cycle. Integrated ERP management at the client’s disposal with updated information of the status of each order.
What we do
For Ekinsa, the personalisation and adaptation of a company’s corporate image in their institutional clothing has become something as essential as brand value.
In many cases, this value leads to a competitive differentiation strategy, which allows the client to stand out among the competition and generate brand recall. In short, we help you to generate competitive edge.