With the aim of meeting the specific needs of each project, EKINSA heads a group of companies specialising in each of the areas in which it provides services, globally managed, channelling the know-how and necessary resources to achieve the dynamism, flexibility and professionalism which have characterised EKINSA since 1982.
- Assessment and consulting: relative to the needs of each project, in order to provide the best solutions by facilitating the preparation of the basis, methodology and documentation required for project execution.
- Execution and installation: of the optimal solution and commissioning.
- Implementation and training: of all the local personnel involved in the implementation.
- Financing: Management of the adequate funds to develop the project.
- After-Sales Service: Onsite technical maintenance and support.
As a result, Ekinsa International Projects responds to each need with a comprehensive proposal through a single local representative.
Division specialising in global equipment, supply, comprehensive project and financing solutions, responding to the specific needs of each client and especially adapted to the characteristics of each country.
What we do
Our offering includes cutting-edge technology and the necessary heterogeneous assets for executing integrated projects, optimising each investment with the maximum level of quality and functionality, adapted to fulfil the requirements of each country through our branches.
With the aim of meeting the specific needs of each turnkey project and destination country, Ekinsa International Projects specialises in each sector of activity, as well as managing the financing mechanisms.
SUW treatment, landfill sealing, use of biogas and energy production. Water treatment solutions for purification, desalination and industrial uses. Motor pumps, electric pumps and channelling.